COVID-19 Enhanced Office Protocol
These times are certainly unprecedented. Our team has been hard at work making sure that when you visit us, you are safe and comfortable. Some of the enhanced protocols we will be incorporating are outlined below. Rest assured that our number one priority is the safety of our patients and employees.
- We will limit the number of doctors and employees in the office per day.
- We will check every employee’s temperature prior to starting work each day.
- All employees will be wearing PPE (protective masks and gloves)
- Patients will be asked COVID-19 screening questions before confirming appointments.
- Please complete your patient forms (available online) before your appointment to make your visit more efficient and sanitary.
- Limit the number of people in the office at any given time. Visits to the office are by appointment only.
- Patients are required to wear masks when they come to the office (please supply your own).
- We will take each patient’s temperature before entering the office.
- Waiting room chairs will be spaced for social distancing.
- We removed all magazines, candy and coffee to limit hand to hand exposure.
- Equipment, exam chairs, desks and instruments will be sanitized between each patient.
- Exam rooms will be equipped with breath shields on the slit lamps.
- We have sanitizer, gloves, masks and PPE stocked.
- Eyewear will be thoroughly sanitized after every patient encounter.
- We have launched a web store to purchase contact lenses, drops, supplements and other eye care products online with direct shipping to you.
- We will continue to offer Telehealth appointments.