EyePromise Eye Vitamins
Our practice is proud to offer EyePromise eye vitamins! With formulas for overall ocular health, macular health, and dry eye, EyePromise is a doctor recommended brand with more than 25 million doses safely consumed. What’s more, EyePromise eye vitamins are all natural, made in the USA from the highest quality ingredients, and feature a 60-day money-back guarantee. Ask about EyePromise when you come in for your next appointment, contact our office at 949-857-0676, or visit the EyePromise website.
EyePromise provides vitamins, technology and support to enhance and protect vision. From driving at night to being able to read with ease, eyesight is important at every age. By supporting vision from the inside out, we help people live every day with greater clarity and focus.
- Trusted – EyePromise is recommended by doctors and trusted by top athletes to perform at the highest level – everyone can experience the benefits of better eyesight.
- Science-based – With a commitment to science at EyePromise, we’re able to give consumers proven products – founded on peer-reviewed scientific research.
- Visionary – EyePromise has been pioneering nutrition-based eye health for years. As eye vitamins grow in availability, consumers can look to EyePromise for the latest and greatest in the industry.
- Quality – As more people focus on health and nutrition, EyePromise delivers a line of vitamins with quality, natural ingredients that people can feel confident about taking every day.
Comprehensive vitamins for vision health. The comprehensive line of eye health vitamins that naturally preserve, protect and enhance vision.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ link)
Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Awareness
Did you know that Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) destroys central vision, is the leading cause of severe vision loss in adults over age 55, and currently affects approximately 15 million people? Due to the aging Baby Boomer population, the incidence of AMD is expected to triple by 2025. While there is no cure for AMD, and its effects are irreversible, there are both modifiable and nonmodifiable risks.
Non-Modifiable Risk Factors for AMD:
- Family History
- Smoking (past or present)
Modifiable Risk Factors:
- Low Macular Pigment
- Light colored skin and eyes
- Unprotected exposure to the sun
- Gender – females are more at risk
- Poor diet
Woodbridge Optometry offers MPOD testing – Macular Pigment Optical Density, which measures the density or thickness of your macular pigment. As a modifiable risk factor, you can help manage AMD risks including low macular pigment. Request online or call 949-857-0676 to make an appointment for an MPOD exam – it’s fast, safe, and free with your comprehensive exam.